You will receive infos on phase 2 by subscribing on the link below.
Phase 1 - 100% sold out
Subscribe for phase 2
Amenities for families
Designed by the architects at Rayside Labossière, Cité Angus forms a set of units surrounding a large courtyard where children can play safely. With its bright family room, accessible to all co-owners, its storage space for bicycles and strollers, and its bicycle repair station, the yard becomes the extension of your home.
Rosemont: A vibrant neighbourhood
Cité Angus will be the first building in the Angus green neighborhood across from Jean-Duceppe Park. This lively urban village in the heart of Rosemont is just steps away from everything you need!
At Cité Angus, you’re minutes away from a Provigo, SAQ, specialty cheese shop, Mamie Clafoutis bakery, Locomotion gym, and pediatric clinic – and that’s only the beginning! Expect new businesses and services to open shop soon.
At the heart of an ecological project
Located in the eco-district of Technopôle Angus, buyers will benefit from:
● 25% of public and green spaces
● A pedestrian street
● An urban woodlot
● Four ecological paths that promote biodiversity
● Two public places, lined with local shops
Characteristics of the Cité Angus project
LEED certified building
- 120 units
- Concrete structure
- 6 floors above ground
- Storage spaces in the basement
- 2 elevators
- Underground parking, with 3 charging stations for electric vehicles and 4 spaces reserved for carsharing vehicles
- Superior acoustic performance (minimum ITS of 60 between units)
- Furnished interior courtyard accessible to all co-owners
- Family Room
- Secure access by cameras
- Inside storage space for bicycles
- Autonomous bike repair station
An extremely rare offer in the sector
No wonder that already more than 85% of the units are reserved! Fortunately for you, it is always possible to get hold of a unit. The units still available are spacious and enjoy a prime location in the building. Among these are ten or so town houses, benefiting from a private courtyard
Contact our sales office
To make an appointment with one of our sales advisor, fill out the following form or call us at (514) 600-2941.
2600 William-Tremblay, suite 118